Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Whew!

There's something wonky about both mediums of Dave's email. I sent him a total of three Blogger invites, and none of them would work. Then again, Weber's email system is crap, and MSN can't be that much better.

So I proposed that we send an invitation to me, and then create his account and fix the email address from there.

The first time, I was stupid and forgot to log off of Blogger before I opened the invitation link. So I blew the link.

The second time, I logged off AND opened the link in IE instead of FireFox. It worked. We should be seeing posts from Dave any time now.

So those of you who think that Dave is like the Loch Ness Monster and doesn't really exist...or have been observing that Dave and I never seem to be in the same place at the same time--the joke's on you.

Welcome, Dave. I hope you find interaction here worthwhile.

No comments: