Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Finally it is done.

Finally it is done.

My dad finally got everything together and backed up for the upgrade. I took the computer over to jakes house and we worked on it for 7 to 8 hours. But it is done. I promised never to touch that thing again and told my parents that if it dies they might as well get a new one because I would not fix this one again. So I showed my dad how to run the clean up utilities and update the virus checker. Already he found 120 different things of spy ware on the computer between 2 users. Well now we know who is causing all the problems and I am trying hard to get their access limited but it is an up hill battle and I just want to let them hang themselves again.

Well that is my only adventure for this week mostly because I cant think of any thing else to write.

No comments: