Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Super Happy Post Time ! ! !

Sounds Japanese, doesn't it? Makes me want to see a game show host with a cheesy smile and screaming Japanese 16-year-old girls. Oh, and Hello Kitty stuff. Because it's...SUPAH HAPPY POST TIMAH!!!

Does that make me racist? I make fun of Japanese people, but it's just because I think they're cute.

I've been learning how to use M$ OneNote, and so far it looks really good. If I use it as much this semester as much as I used M$ Journal last semester, it'll be worth the $50 I paid for it.

And have a mentioned my Tablet PC on this blog? It is, bar none, THE best tool for school I've ever had. It's great. Toshiba built it extremely well. I'm grateful to have my Tablet in school.

I bought new headphones for my Archos yesterday. They're a Koss set. I've had a no-Koss policy for ten years or so, but I really like these. Maybe I was wrong about Koss. I sure like these.

Last night I went and played pool with Brent, as usual, but unusually, I played very poorly. Oh, the frustration.

It's not the first time I've lost my game. It's just the first time since I was this good. And it pissed me off. So I spent three hours playing at Leon's today, and I got my game back. The culmination of the three-hour ordeal was Leon's younger brother, Mike, coming downstairs with some trash talk.

And with my newly-regained game I kicked his butt. Happy me! I took five games straight against Mike, and that humbled him a fair bit. Duff Man says: "Oh yeah!"

No comments: