Tuesday, September 14, 2004

(Photo Censored)

So Eric and Leon have taken on radio silence.

I'm pretty sure I know why in each case, and they are not the same reason.

Eric has a potential crisis on his hands and is trying to work out what to do about it. Leon is simply busy and otherwise-prioritized.

There's a photo I've been meaning to snap for the last few weeks, and I finally did it.

For those not in the know, most big corporations these days disallow any photography on their premises without prior arrangement with the management. This includes Wal*Mart.

My local Wal*Mart (it's their new Neighborhood Store variety), however, had an opportunity that I couldn't pass by.

In the clearly-marked Pain Relievers section, right below the sign, are all manner of contraceptives. When I first saw this, I laughed and laughed. And now, the more thought I give it, the more it makes sense.

So I sojourned to the store and blatantly took pictures in plain view of the cameras. I'm really surprised they didn't hassle me about it. I suspect that either a) their security people weren't paying attention, or b) they don't know the rule. At any rate, here's the photo.

Oh, dammit. Blogger wants me to find a seperate hosting solution for my photo. Screw it. Just ask me if you want to see the photo.

No comments: