Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Life, don’t talk to me about life. (and party stuff)

The only problem with taking a vacation is that when you get back everything at work is shot to heck. Let’s just say I’ll be getting some overtime this week.

Yeah I finally took my first real paid vacation. One whole week of course I had to save the time up for three years to get there but I finally did it. Nothing fancy just caught up on the little things I wanted to do. You could say I did nothing and it was everything I thought it could be.

On to the LAN Party.

1) The cover will be $15.00 U.S. if you think this is not fair e-mail me and I’ll point your error out to you.

2) There will be some basic rules to follow.

a. Have fun. We are here to relax and enjoy the company of others. I am really a nice relaxed guy don’t let the following deceive you.

b. Don’t be stupid. You are to treat every one here with respect and kindness. Trash talking is the exception but don’t take it too far.

c. Cursing is not allowed. This is my personal rule.

d. Any violations of these rules will be reviewed and enforced by me.

e. If my mother would disapprove don’t do it. If you are not sure if something is permitted ask.

3) Thanks to every one who has offered to bringing equipment, things worked better because of it.

4) Thanks to my parents for the use of the house.

5) And finally thanks to Jake for bringing this all together.

No comments: