Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I Love Eric's Posts...

Because they give me something to talk about.
 
Eric, I've been in the three blog club for quite a while now. CoaBE is my fourth blog, after Phischkneght, PhischkneghtX, and WEA Blog. But maybe you weren't counting X.
 
Eric and Leon...what was it, about two years ago? I invited you both to my house, saying I wanted to start a business that offered WiFi in public areas for a fee, beginning with Layton Hills Mall. Now it has come to pass, and someone else is collecting the cash. Ah, well. I'm going to save the rest of my thoughts on this for Confessions.
 
And that reminds me...should I add Confessions to the Phischkneght Google Group, so that everyone gets a copy of each new post? Your choice. I get a copy whatever happens.
 
Leon and I are members of Happy Sumo's VIP club, but it's a pain in the butt to go into our email every time we want to link over to the specials pages. So here's the VIP menu, and here's the voucher and calendar page for March 2005. I don't know how Happy Sumo feels about these links being made public, but I do know that I didn't sign anything saying that I wouldn't share them. And if they're smart, they'll be delighted anyway. Free publicity rarely comes at such reasonable rates. (I kill me!)
 
I have a new monster to feed, and now I must go and feed it.

No comments: