Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Taking A Break

Leon hasn't posted in a while. Maybe he's forgotten.

He'll get some time to post this week, though, as his current dating interest will be in New York on vacation.

I'm sitting in my Microbiology class right now, waiting for it to start. The professor is pretty cool.

My English class and my Micro class are separated by only 15 minutes, so I must budget my time wisely.

This morning I hadn't yet read today's required reading for English, and I had to use the ten minutes I had before class to sit at a table upstairs and get some reading done. I'm sorry that I didn't do the reading previously, as I really enjoyed the story.

I've been spending a lot of time lately converting all of my audio books to mp3. I'm a huge mp3 junkie, even though I know it's not the best format in existence.

It's the most accessible format. Everything plays it, and it's shareable.

I don't care that AAC has higher quality at a lower bit rate. It also has DRM, and that bugs me. Ditto for WMA.

Well, class is starting.

No comments: