Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thank you Leon. I know Andy can be a Dink and I appreciate you taking the initiative.

The new specs for the party should work out just fine. I certainly don't have a problem with it and if anyone does, let me know.

Now that it's official, I want to put a few things out there. First, I'd like to do some Half-Life Mod games. I'm thinking Opposing Force, Team Fortress, and possibly Counter Strike and HL2. I'd like to know how people feel about doing this and if there are enough people with those games to make it worth while. Second, Jake has been pointing out more and more with each LAN party that Half-Life Deathmatch is fun, but it gets old after a while, as does mototag. To help with this, he has reccomended a black jack tournament and for the last party attempted a dedicated Mortal Kombat computer. I would like any other suggestions for new and exciting games to play.

Here's looking forward to our Halloween LAN Party!

PS: Thank you again, Leon, for taking initiative.

No comments: