Sunday, September 11, 2005

LAN Party: Power Trippin

Due to a lack of motivation or desire from my brother, I have finally pushed the subject of the LAN party with my parents. Here are the details they want.

  1. October 28th is the day they prefer, this is a Friday we will start accepting people at 2:00 pm no earlier. Knowing most of us have work that should not be a problem.
  2. At 9:00 pm the pool table and the stereo will be turned off and further use forbidden. My parents have plans and want to be able to get some sleep. I had to fight to make the stereo an option at all please be grateful. We are not allowed to turn it to 11; they have their own things going on up stairs and like to listen to their own music.
  3. At 11:00pm that is it time to pack and go.
  4. Head phones for your computer are mandatory.
  5. Finally I (Leon) am in charge of the basement. Not Andrew because:
    1. I worked it out with my parents.
    2. They trust me.

If there are any changes you would like let me know ASAP and I’ll try to get it worked out. My parents enjoy the fact that you all like to come and play. I like to see they and their home are treated with respect. They are very nice despite what the above may seem to indicate. I just like to get to the point.

Thanks to all of us and let’s make this work!

Leon Walker.

No comments: