And now for another sushi review.
I have been slacking! We’ve been out 3 more times and I have not written any thing sorry to any one who actually reads this.
- Edamane – boiled soy beans still in the shell and sprinkled with shaved salt. I did not like this much to start but Jake has helped me come to appreciate them more. As an appetizer 8.
hama– this is another of those understated rolls like the . Yellow tail tuna and green onion. I can only describe it as having a musky flavor to it 7. utah
- Unagi Maki – cooked eel this is my favorite on the VIP 2 for 1 sheet. It has a sweet lightly smokey flavor that I really enjoy 9.
- Calliforina – the roll for beginners, crab and avocado are the main players here and they blend together well 8.
- Salmon – good for what it is but I would suggest the playboy or the samuri as you get more toppings and a better flavor 6.
- Tuna – a lot like the Negi Hama 7.
- Tempura shrimp – once again good for what it is but I would once again sugest the playboy as it has the salmon and the Tobiko (Flying Fish Caviar) and the shrimp 7.
- Spicy Rolls on the 2 for 1 – I have found that most of the “spicy rolls” are just to spicy to taste the what is there with the exception of the Spicy Tako. So they all get 5.
- Spicy Tako – the only spicy roll I like. The different texture and flavor are what I really enjoy 8.
Well that is it for the 2 for 1 menu.