Monday, January 30, 2006

BIG NEWS!

So I guess it's time that I spilled the beans. I quit my jobs.

But wait! There's more, so very much more!

Remember way back three weeks ago when I hinted that our next LAN party may be sponsored? Well, the possibly-sponsoring party, the owner of local ISP Comstar, is my new partner.

Phischkneght Works And Services is now a new LLC (or at least it will be when I finish signing all the legal papers), and I'm now in business for myself exclusively. No more dabbling. This is risky, and exhilarating, and yes, it's already been frustrating at times.

Who knows what will happen? All I know is that I'm going to give my damnedest to make sure it works. If it doesn't, I and my family will survive. We've seen worse than a failed family company. And if it does work...well, that would be uncommonly nice.

So, a couple of points of order are...uh, in order.
  1. If you prefer not to write out "Phischkneght Works And Services, LLC," you can just make the check out to PWS.
  2. If you need internet service, and you don't already have a preferred provider that can give you service at your preferred location, please speak to me. I'm here to help.
  3. If you need computer help, talk to me. I'm sure we can work something out.
  4. If you have friends who need computer help, please have them talk to me. See the end of the above item.
Things being what they are, I may now have plenty of time to write new posts (gulp). I've had one in the works for PhischX for a while now, so I'll try to get it finished and polished and published.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Make what check out?

Anyway, this is what you've always wanted, so congratulations.