Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gentlemen...behold!!!

First off, Eric's idea of a something-or-other LAN party is good, and much needed. I've been talking to Paul Plaizier and he is eager to see many of the old school Aspenridge boys. I tried to come up with some brilliant way of disagreeing with him on the need to reunionize with old friends (I was playing devil's advocate) and yet his overwhelming fervor and passion for "chilling out" and "pwning old friends" was too much for me. I conceeded.

Nextly, I have an apartment. I have an apartment, I HAVE AN APARTMENT!!! This brings me unadulterated glee for many reasons. I want to be closer to school (and work that will be on campus, WOOT!!!!) I also will be moving my records up there so that I will actually be living in my stake boundaries for the first time in 6 1/2 years. This is a good thing for me. I will be moving in August 27th, you heard right, this Saturday. I mostly will be having family help, but you know that I'm never averse to receiving help from my friends. GG all, many of you will next see me when I'm on Washington Terrace time.

No comments: