Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Opening Comments

I'd like to thank Jake for his generous introduction. He's a good guy and a good friend. I've lurked around here since immediately before the infamous Halloween LAN party.

This is my first venture in to blogging and as such, I most likely will make mistakes. Nothing new really, I make mistakes all of the time. I've become quite good at making them, and one day I hope to also become adept at ammending them.

I'll admit I have a problem with entrepeneurship, and maybe I should go into counselling for it. Then again, maybe I should dress up like the Queen Mother and tell everyone that "We are NOT amused." I'm not really sure where to go with this, but I'll figure something out, I always do.

Wrapping up, Jeff you're totally right, that librarian is a bitch. You will survive to be much more satisfied with life than that dried up old hag, so enjoy the best revenge of a life well lived.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Welcome to the Forum, Krys. I'm looking forward to your input.